Long Island Gear Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitars Amps and More

Go down

Guitars Amps and More Empty Guitars Amps and More

Post  jvkeboxhero Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Not going to get into great detail here, we all have google, and you can always email me for more info and pictures. heres the quick...

Guitars:
-Agile Al-2000 Tribal Red w OSHC
-Agile Ghost White w Epiphone Hardshell Case and black strap
-Agile Valkyrie Natural Gloss BRAND NEW IN BOX
-Jackson Dinky White w Maple fretboard and Schaller Straplocks. DiMarzio Evolution and Breed in the Bridge and neck, respectively. Both pickups are WHITE in black bevels. HQ gig bag and black strap included
-Ibanez RG331 Yellow. Maple fretboard. DiMarzio Evo in Bridge and Breed in neck BOTH YELLOW. Original INF single coil in middle position, black. Strap locks. Indluces HQ Gig bag and black strap.

AMPS:
-Carvin X100B Halfstack 100watts with "power soak" switch to 50% and 25% power with 6L6GC Power tubes in the head. Celestion G12M-70s in the Cabinet, which is 4ohms and casters. Original 1984 model.
-Fender Hot Rod DeVille 2x12. 60watts. Hand Wired Custom Weber 12" speakers. purchased New in 2005 NEVER gigged with.
-Crate V18 1x12. UPGRADED Eminence Swamp Thing 150watt 12" speaker in the back. V18 Logo was removed.
-Hartke A70 BASS Combo. 70watts 1x12.
-Roland DB-500 160watt 1x12

If youre interested in anything, message me with your email or phone number in the email, and what you think youd want to pay for the stuff.

Email AEQUITASMGMNT at google mail to contact me and please include a subject that SOUNDS familiar so I dont think its spam. THANKS GUYS!

Last edited by jvkeboxhero on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jvkeboxhero

Back to top Go down

Guitars Amps and More Empty Re: Guitars Amps and More

Post  jvkeboxhero Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 pm

the Crate is going for $200 not $300. my handle @ gmail is my email address. hit me up for whatever.

jvkeboxhero

Back to top Go down

Post  jvkeboxhero Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 pm

jvkeboxhero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down